Tuesday 29 June 2010

Cumaná - Contender 1

  • Brand: Cumaná
  • Description: Granos de choclo amarillo enteros
  • Made in: Brazil
  • Weight: 320g
  • Drained Weight: 200g
  • Price: $4.35 (pesos)

  • Ingredients: Corn, Water, Sugar & Salt
  • Calories per portion: 112
OK. So contestant number 1 is a classic tin of corn. We know it's corn due to the label of the can being dominated by corn. No mistaking this one. The palm tree logo throws me a bit, sweetcorn doesn't strike me as very tropical, but it's from Brazil so that could explain that one. An interesting point is that the label has the name of the Technical Director of the company on it. He's called Claudio Oderich, so now you know. All the nutrition information seems in order, nothing else to compare it with yet, so we're just going to have to see how this one plays out.

0 comments:

Me vs Corn

My Photo
jontyjago
The other day I noticed that my local supermarket had 17 different kinds of tinned corn. Over the next few weeks I am going to try each one and review it here.
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

My Blog List