Wednesday 30 June 2010

Arcor - Contender 2

  • Brand: Arcor
  • Description: Choclo Amarillo Cremoso
  • Made in: Argentina
  • Weight: 350g
  • Drained Weight: N/A
  • Price: $5.25 (pesos)
  • Ingredients: Yellow Corn, Water, Sugar, Starch, Salt
  • Calories: 104 (per tin)

As a Brit I've never come across Creamed Corn before but it's big in the US MidWest by all accounts, and given that at least 5 of the 17 types in the Chino are Creamed Corn it would appear to have its fans here too.

The tin can only be described one way. YELLOW. Wow. This is one yellow tin of corn. No mistaking what's in here. It might not be corn, but by hell, it's yellow.

0 comments:

Me vs Corn

My Photo
jontyjago
The other day I noticed that my local supermarket had 17 different kinds of tinned corn. Over the next few weeks I am going to try each one and review it here.
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

My Blog List